photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Astros game and more! (picture updates)

Kelvin and the big kids had a great time at the game last night! Our good friends Kevin and Denise shared some awesome clubhouse seats. Kelvin said they saw President George and Barbara Bush too! Seems our crew brought our 'Stros some luck too! They won 7-0!! Way to go Astros.



The baby girls and I stayed home. Emma's dress reminded me of an Easter egg, so I thought it would be fun to put the bunny ears on her.


This is how all of my little "Ds" have been carried. This very sling is the one in which I began my mommy days with Carleigh. Cora was snug as a bug while I did Em's photo op with the bunny ears! After the pics I ran down the street to my precious friend, Melissa's house for a quick look at Uppercase Living stuff. Really cool! My cutie patootie friend Asha is the consultant...love her! There are some adorable ideas for decorating and adding a little spark to your house! I started out with one for my bedroom and Carleigh's closet. I'll let you know how they turn out!

We're crashing out around the house today getting ready for our small group meeting tonight. We haven't seen our group in a few weeks now since Cora's grand entry into the world, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.



Nothing better than naptime on a Sunday in the recliner with Daddy...




Yesterday was tsunami weather around our parts! Kelvin said at one point there was about 8 inches of water in the backyard...Lake Dunnam! Our street looked like a river. Unfortunately some very good friends of ours got water in their house, and Kelvin read a very sad story about a family whose car crashed in a bayou with a terrible outcome. I'm glad to see the sun peeking through the clouds today.

The moment we've all waited for...Cora's Easter dress...




I don't think it's her favorite. I almost didn't get it buttoned, so I think I'll be exchanging it for the next bigger size. The little bonnet was just the slightest bit too snug on her sweet little head! She's still adorable in it though.

Have a happy Sunday!
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips