photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday




Okay, it's "Show Us Where You Live Friday" again. Today we're showcasing the living rooms, or den, as I like to call it. My living room has been transformed into a play room, but it's worth it! Here are some pics of our living space. The paint color is really much prettier than it appears in these pictures. I'm sure there's something I could do to my camera to take better pictures, but I don't have time to learn.

This is the view from the front entry way.

I love the bookcase. It's a perfect place to display pictures of our little angles. The recliner is Kelvin's favorite spot. In case you haven't noticed, I love lamps!


Here is our piano. The kids love jamming out on it.


Here is the view of our den from the other side of the room.

This is the TV cabinet. You'll see Luke posing.

This is my favorite love seat and I love our antique mirrors. The kids pose and watch themselves talk in the bottom one.

I like all the stuff on our mantle. The print is a Monet and reminds me of the beach. It's so calming. The figure is a mother and daughter. Kelvin gave it to me when Emma was born. It makes me happy to think of her that way.

My Willow Tree figures are all special. Notice the cool Beethoven lamp. My sister gave it to me years ago...loooove it!



Here are a couple of my favorite things. I love this candelabra. It's fun to change out the candles and dress it up for the holidays. The piece of ironwork on the wall is just what I needed above my couch.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips