photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Weekend

It was a good weekend. I had the priviledge of sharing some time with a dear friend who had to join "the club" before me. Her trial made her able to minister to me in ways no one else can. I hate that she has to endure the pain. God never wastes anything though. I learned some, laughed some, cried more, took in some peace and quiet and came home better, I hope.

Cora's first birthday was great. She is such a little doll. She is talking more. She says, "dada", "mama", "nana" (banana), and copies everything she sees and hears. Pictures and hopefully some video of the happy day are on the way. Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips