photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a day late and a dollar short

The story of my life...I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Cora turned 13 months old yesterday! I intended to post something about how cute and adorable she is yesterday and didn't give it another thought. Anyway, I can't believe how cute and smart she is! The other morning she woke up, sat straight up in bed, smiled her precious toothy grin, and said "mo" while she did the sign for it! I melted. She can say eat, but she equates "more" with "eat" for now. She's not the most patient little thing when it comes to getting what she wants when she wants it. She has mastered the scream and fuss. We call her a pterodactyl when she lets loose. She is running around the house getting into everything. Poor little doll doesn't realize she can't shut the drawers on her fingers without pain following. She did it twice today. I hate it when she cries...it's so pitiful. She has discovered the toilet paper, the towel drawer, the toy basket, and books. She LOVES shoes...a girl after my own heart! She brings them to me or tries putting them on herself. She also knows how to put her feet in her pants while holding on to me. I think she's going to be our little fashionista! She knows what bye-bye is and and starts walking to the door when I say "let's go bye-bye." She waves "hi" and "bye," saying both as well. Cora is such a friendly little thing. It's so sweet to see her smiling and waving at complete strangers and them smiling and waving in return. Gotta love that! She likes loves to eat! Whatever she sees someone eating she wants too. She's started sleeping through the night more nights than not which is such a blessing. She loves going to Wee School and seems to recognize her teacher's names when I say them and gets excited. She has learned how to shake her head "yes" and communicates extremely well. Cora gives some of the best hugs and kisses ever! I am thoroughly enjoying watching her learn new things. It's such a blessing.

Hey blue eyes!



Playing with her new water wheel table with Luke


Trying some free photo editing software


Always climbing!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips