photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Best


I have the BEST husband in the whole. wide. world. Hands off ladies, he's all mine! Some friends took the kids overnight and we had the house to ourselves. Hee, Hee! He drew me a bath, serenaded me, and rubbed my feet. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

The other night we went to dinner, which was YUM-O, and the Norah Jones concert with some friends of ours. What a treat! It was wonderful, just too short. She is so darn cute, and sista can sing a little too! I'm still trying to decide if I like her new record, as she called it. Every time I hear "record" I think of my BeeGees record player I had when I was a child. I wore that thing out.
Man, I wish I had that much hair!


We have a couples baby shower today. There are babies being born or on the way soon all around me. So sweet. "Babies are God's way of saying the world should go on." -- Luciana Bozan

I agree, Luciana. I love the birth part of life. I'm just not very fond of the death part. I guess when it's my turn I'll like it a little more. Being the one left behind is hard though.

And the world just keeps spinning...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips