photo ChristyDunnamBlogheader_zpsf4f3d3a6.png



 photo about_zps1fce12d0.png photo emma_zpsfc50ef24.png photo FAMILY_zps58977a6a.png photo house_zpscf683387.png photo table_zps0d705bde.png photo thoughts_zps27be2b05.png photo fun_zps6d646c73.png

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hi, my name is Christy...

Hi, my name is Christy Dunnam, and I'm addicted to Pinterest. :) I love looking through all of the boards and repinning so as to remember all of the wonderful ideas...


Like cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron...GENIUS!! The kids loved this yesterday! Of course they couldn't understand why we can't do this EVERY day.

 
I've also found a cool DIY idea for Cora's Halloween costume. She wants to be Super Why (you know, from PBS).

Pinned Image
A DIY gift for Carleigh because she LOVES building forts!

Pinned Image
And countless dinner ideas like these beauties!

 
The problem is I'm spending WAY too much time in the wonderful world of Pinterest. Guess I'm going to have to take drastic measures and start setting the timer...when it goes off, I shut "X" out.


I have whittled my list of things to do around the house just a tiny bit. It feels good to do even one thing off the list. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have cleared out all of the boxes I packed a couple of years ago when we thought we were moving. I would have just called the Goodwill truck to come pick up all of them, but I really did need some of the serving platters packed away in the kitchen boxes. I also discovered where all of the blankets I've been looking for have been. Well, it's time to start sweating it out in the garage again. Maybe I'll lose a pound or two of the 5 I've gained this summer! I guess that's what happens when you stop exercising and eat without abandon all summer long...GRR! I'm so irritated with myself.

Ta ta for now!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips